Training in HR
We deliver a wide range of HR training programmes to a wide range of organisations.
Current and recent training clients include, for example, Stevenage Leisure, Amicus Horizon, Salvation Army, BandCE, Civil Nuclear Constabulary, Insolvency Service, Hertfordshire County Council, Castle Point BC, ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations), Cawleys, Higher Education Funding Council, Children’s Society, Heart of England NHS Trust, University of Derby, London Borough of Hackney, Johnson Matthey, YMCA, Red Funnel, Schools HR, Student Loans Company, Treetops Nursery, Twinings, Wellingborough Homes, University of Hertfordshire, Eisai, Fresenius Medical Care UK, Médecins sans frontières, Newham Borough Council, Regent’s University, NHS Manchester, Swindon College, Elior, etc, etc.
The training is sometimes completely bespoke, but more often it is based on one or more of the programme outlines listed below.
Some of the programmes are designed specifically for HR professionals themselves, others for line managers. And sometimes, of course, there’s a cross-over. Any of the programmes can be tailored to a specific audience.
Training for HR professionals
- Employee relations, trade unions and the law
- Employment Tribunal claims and how to deal with them
- HR team identity day
- Influencing skills for HR
- Job descriptions and person specifications
- Professional HR: a performance improvement workshop
- Reorganisations, redundancies and TUPE
- Stress management for HR professionals
- Training needs analysis
HR training for line managers and staff
- Change management
- Difficult conversations
- Disciplinary, capability and grievance issues
- Diversity, discrimination and dignity at work
- Handling sensitive HR issues
- Interview techniques and CV preparation
- Managing absence and health issues effectively
- Managing people within the law
- Performance reviews and appraisals
- Recruitment and selection interviewing for managers
- Workplace investigations
Coaching skills for HR professionals and line managers
See more coaching skills programmes on the Maximum Coaching section of our website:
Training, accreditation and supervision for coaches
- Accredited coach training
- Coaching for change
- High-performance coaching
- Who am I as a coach?
- Coaching supervision – group and individual supervision
Training for managers
- Coaching for excellence
- Creating a coaching environment
- High-performance coaching
- Strategic partnering
We can, of course, tailor any of these workshops to your precise requirements or we can design a programme from scratch.
We also have access, via our sister organisation, The In-House Training Company, to a very wide range of specialist courses that can be delivered, ‘off-the-shelf’ or ‘tailored’, by a team of associate trainers. To browse through the 200+ course outlines on the website, please see: www.tihtc.co.uk.
Designing and delivering outstanding HR training is a large part of what we do. To talk through what training we could deilver for you, and how we can help you improve individual, team and organisational performance, please just give us a call on 01582 714280.