This is a huge subject and there’s no one right way to tackle it, so we offer a range of options.
- Wellbeing and resilience – a ‘pick ’n’ mix’ option, here’s a dozen 45-minute flexible webinars (‘flexinars’). Run them as a series (‘lunch ’n’ learns’), combine a couple into a longer session, choose a few most relevant to your team – the combinations are endless and the choice is yours.
- Resilience and wellbeing when WFH – a 60-minute webinar specifically designed for a large audience. Less interactive than our usual virtual sessions but the cost-effective option for big numbers.
- Maintaining mental well-being – part of our ‘Working from home’ series, this 90-minute virtual session is ideal for organisations looking for a single awareness-raising entry-level session. Or run it as a double-bill with another in the series, Staying healthy when WFH.
- Stress, resilience and mental toughness – one of our popular ‘modules’ range, this programme is available as a one-day classroom session, a half-day, a bite-sized or a virtual classroom. The one-day and half-day versions come with a unique learning reinforcement app.
- Facilitating mental wellbeing – this session is designed specifically for managers and team leaders to help them identify, and deal with, signs of stress in their colleagues and direct reports.
- And don’t forget the sessions offered as part of our health and safety range by our sister company on such topics as Alcohol consumption, Exercise and fitness, Mental health in the workplace, Mindfulness, Nutritional awareness, Quit smoking!, and The physics of happiness.
We’re delighted to be working with Shirzad Chamine’s Positive Intelligence, offering our clients the opportunity to benefit from his amazing blended learning programme, Mental fitness – the PQ (positive intelligence) programme, featuring:
- A weekly video session – an hour or so each time, for seven weeks
- Daily practice sessions – 10-second mental fitness exercises, delivered via an app
- A weekly group session – a ‘pod’ meeting, facilitated by our PQ coach, Rosanne Bernard, every Tuesday morning for seven weeks
- Up to two hours of one-to-one coaching – arranged on an individual basis with Rosanne, at a mutually convenient time
For more details, and to see Shirzad’s TED talk, click here.
Over at Maximum HR, Adrienne Green leads for us in workplace psychology and employee well-being, with a focus on mental health. Services include:
- Providing up-to-date information, advice and guidance
- Carrying out assessments
- Updating current, or drawing up new, policies and procedures documentation
- Delivering appropriate and effective interventions
- Recommending future courses of action
And see Adrienne’s blog on Four steps to take care of your mental health.
Whatever your requirements in the area of wellbeing and resilience, we’re bound to be able to come up with a solution for you. Just give us a call today on 01582 463460 to talk through the options. It’s good to talk!