The most common reason for leaving a job is dissatisfaction with one’s manager.
Being an effective, supportive and clear manager is crucial for ensuring staff retention, team motivation and happiness, and business success.
This practical workshop explores ideal manager behaviours, helping you get the most out of your team by giving clear direction, coaching, cheerleading and delegating effectively. This is an opportunity to explore management dilemmas and hone your managerial abilities – and to ensure that you’re not the manager everyone wants to get away from!
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Recognise the importance of acting as a manager rather than one of the team
- Know how to manage performance effectively, on a daily basis
- Know how to give effective feedback that motivates people to improve
- Be able to create SMART objectives and communicate expectations clearly to your team
- Understand your management style and know how to flex your approach
- Know when and how to delegate effectively
- Boost your confidence in handling tricky management situations
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.