Welcome to the home of management training & development
We’re here to help improve the performance of individuals, teams and organisations – locally (Hertfordshire), nationally and internationally.
We like to take a partnership approach with our clients, working with them to identify and deliver the most appropriate intervention, whether that’s a structured programme, an ad hoc workshop, management training, executive coaching, a mentoring scheme or consultancy advice.
Please have a quick look at our website (see menu below) and give us a call on 01582 714280 if you think we might be able to help you. It’s good to talk!
What our clients say...
- "Maximum Performance have lived their promise of customer focus, being receptive to feedback and ideas, making the programme feel truly co-developed for our business."Learning and Development Manager, Unilever
- "We used Maximum Performance to design and deliver leadership skills for our people managers at LEGOLAND Windsor. We were pleased with the structured approach which provided a parallel process to our Team Leader training activities. Maximum Performance also helped incorporate some new training techniques we wanted to try such as Forum Theatre. This part of the session was fun and energetic. It provided a powerful and memorable alternative to role play with excellent feedback from our managers."Head of Learning & Development, Legoland
- "Maximum Performance was engaged by Thomson Reuters to redesign our technology graduate development centre (the integral piece of the graduates’ two year training programme). Throughout the programme redesign, I found Maximum Performance to be extremely responsive, creative in their approach and also dedicated to building a bespoke solution for Thomson Reuters. The feedback from stakeholders and delegates has been very positive on the content delivered, the facilitator’s training style and Maximum Performance’s ability to hit the ground running, intimately understanding our needs."Khalil Ayub, Technology Graduate Scheme Manager, Thomson Reuters
- "As Maximum Performance’s interventions were based on the agreed business drivers, we have seen real evidence that the training has helped individuals move the organisation forward."Operations Director, Adecco
- "We have found Maximum Performance to be reliable, professional and hard working. As a direct result we have doubled the amount of work we do with the company. I have no hesitation in recommending Maximum Performance for training development and delivery."Operations Director, CRCA
Talk Like TED in a day! – London Dates and programme details here TED Talks: The Good. The Bad....October 26, 2016
Maximising people performance – sharing challenges and best practice London 7 December 2016 – open day The full price...October 10, 2016
You’ll doubtless have heard about our ‘Talk like TED!’ programme, delivered by the wonderful Susie Ashfield. It’s been getting...September 27, 2016
Are you looking for a management development programme? Then have a look at ours – it gets great feedback! Here...July 24, 2016