As the trend in flexible working increases, more people will be working at home, remote from their colleagues and line manager.
This interactive webinar aims to help anybody who is new to this concept, or anyone who would just like to tap into some of the best practice available. These techniques are based upon the real experiences of those who have been working remotely and have developed a range of methods and tactics to optimise this way of working.
You will identify what you need to do differently to maintain productivity and create a working environment that works for you. You will discover ways to actively engage with your team and manager through different forms of communication, building trust, and agreeing clear expectations. You will leave the session with practical tools and techniques that will enable you to be more confident when working from home, and at the same time building trust with your line manager.
- Understand the essential principles underlying effective working from home
- Identify ways of maintaining motivation and productivity
- Be able to handle the potential challenges of isolation from your colleagues
- What’s in it for you?
- Being prepared for a different way of working
- The challenge of distance and time
- Planning your day
- Creating remote systems
- Setting yourself challenges
- What sort of person are you? What’s important to you?
- Reaching out and staying connected
- Understanding your energy levels
- Knowing your work style
- Experimenting with different approaches
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.