Work and wellbeing are even more closely related than usual when we’re working from home.
So, as we move through a different phase of working from home, we need to look after our whole wellbeing – the ‘wheel of life’. This means looking at the emotional, social, psychological, physical, financial and spiritual, as well as work, aspects.
Where are the ‘dents’ in your wheel? (We all have them!) How can you ‘punch them out’? You need the right tools for the job. But you also need the right approach, the right frame of mind.
This 60-minute virtual session will help you tackle the challenge. It’s an opportunity to step back, think about your current state of overall wellbeing, think about how you think about these issues, prioritise development areas, and identify tools and strategies that will help improve your wellbeing and your resilience to the challenges we all face when working from home.
At 60 minutes, this session is slightly shorter than the others in the series. That’s because it’s designed specifically for larger numbers, so it’s a little less interactive.
The session is complemented by a unique feature, a short PDF which follows the ‘wheel of life’ approach. It introduces and gives links to 75 different resources – checklists, exercises, TED Talks, videos, apps, assessment tools, surveys and questionnaires, articles, podcasts, etc, etc. They’re all from reputable sources (NHS, government, universities, charities, TED, etc). They’re all free to use. We’ve pulled them all together and added some commentary to make an invaluable resource to support all our resilience and wellbeing sessions. It comes as part of the package for all session participants.
- Review your current state of overall wellbeing
- Identify your current challenges – particularly when working from home
- Work with those around you to create an environment of resilience
- Develop a self-care plan
- Take away a range of tools and activities to choose from – to use yourself and to share with colleagues, friends and family
- What’s working when we work from home?
- What are the challenges?
- Sharing strategies
- Looking at your personal wheel of life
- Where are the ‘dents’ in your wheel?
- How to ‘punch out your dents’ – taking responsibility for your life
- Understanding how we think
- Developing sustainable habits
- Reaching out
- The resource pack
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.