Why focus on improving your weaknesses when it’s your strengths that get you from just ‘okay’ to ‘excellent’?
Positive Psychology focuses on helping people to identify their strengths, to use them more and to develop them wisely. People in the strengths zone at work are more engaged, energised, have better working relationships and have the potential to perform at high levels.
If you are working with teams or leading others in your workplace and you want to stimulate them to become more motivated and productive come along to this session to give you some ideas and tools for working with your own strengths and those of your team.
- Understanding the difference between strengths and talents
- Using strength-spotting to identify strengths in conversations
- Ways of measuring strengths with a focus on Strengthscope©
- Learning some strengths interventions you can use in your work and with your team
This webinar is run by Dr Ceri Sims. Ceri has worked as a Psychologist for over 35 years at universities and research centres and is currently an Associate Professor at Bucks New University (BNU) and Coaching Hub lead for BNU’s Centre for Positive Psychology as well as being a Coaching Psychology Practitioner.
Ceri is also a ‘Strengthscope’ Master Practitioner, a Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Practitioner, a Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) practitioner and a Mental Toughness Coach (MTQ48).
- The best in us
- Difference to talents
- Strengths and wellbeing
- Identifying your own strengths
- Spotting others’ strengths in conversation
- A summary of measures
- A focus on Strengthscope©
- Tips from positive psychology
- Your own strengths targets
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.