We’re all faced with more competing demands on our time than ever before. But do we even know where our time goes? Knowing how we spend it is the first step towards being able to control how we spend it. What non-essential activities can you drop? If there are things you can’t drop, how can you manage them better? How can you be more intentional about how you run your day?
This is an opportunity to explore different approaches to time and priority management. How can you make your life easier by using the compass, not the clock?
- Learn how to use the compass, not the clock
- Understand where your time actually goes
- Learn how to eliminate wasted time
- Learn how to stay on track
- Make your life easier!
- How do you actually spend your time?
- Important v ‘urgent’
- Going beyond ‘busyness’
- Pareto’s law
- Identifying your ‘time-stealers’
- ‘To-do’ lists or ‘to don’t’ lists?
- The First Things First Model (FTFM)
- Compass or clock?
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.