Most people find it harder to maintain focus on work priorities when working from home.
Although we might have fewer interruptions from colleagues, the greater danger lies in domestic temptations, distractions and interruptions. This is especially true when partners, children and elderly relatives share your home.
This webinar will help you explore how best to manage the time you have when working remotely. It will offer different approaches to planning your work with all the additional pressures and anxieties you face in the current situation. Working more effectively, by structuring your day around peak energy and personal demands, can stop you feeling overwhelmed. It’s also important to know how to maintain a healthy work / life balance. This means being confident and assertive when saying ‘no’ to unrealistic requests that trespass upon your personal time.
- Understand what’s most important when prioritising your activities
- Be realistic when planning your day, so that you maintain balance in your life
- Create effective systems and habits that support this ethos
- Develop strategies for enforcing these new boundaries
- What’s your purpose?
- Which comes first, important or urgent?
- Planning ahead to reduce stress
- Being realistic about how long tasks actually take
- Do less and obsess!
- Experimenting with your new plan
- Understanding your long-term habits
- Planning work around your energy highs and lows
- Dealing with temptations, distractions and interruptions when working from home?
- The 4Ds approach
- Blocking time
- Finding what works for you
- Enforcing boundaries
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.