When travelling to work only involves moving from one room to another, rather than a physical commute, it is easy to get out of the habit of proper exercise. Building healthy activity and routines into your day is key to productivity and both physical and mental health.
As well as providing examples of best practice, including a healthy work / life balance, this session will encourage people to share their experiences of health, fitness and general wellbeing when working from home.
- Identify sustainable health goals
- Understand your motivators for implementing healthy habits
- Create a plan that provides good work / life balance
- What’s important for you in a healthy lifestyle?
- Are your goals sustainable?
- What might prevent you from achieving them?
- Planning activity within your day
- Taking physical breaks with a change of scenery
- Simple exercise routines to boost energy and productivity
- Remote working can still be stressful
- How stress can work for us too
- Practising daily mindfulness
- Developing assertive behaviours
- Saying ‘No’ without appearing awkward
- Avoiding slipping back to old habits
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.