Keeping motivated when working at home can be challenging, especially when you’re not used to it. We all create habits in our daily lives to make things happen easily and with little effort. When we wish to change these established habits, it becomes difficult and takes a great deal of energy and willpower.
You will identify and understand what you need personally to motivate yourself to get work tasks done. You will learn what needs to be different in your approach to build and sustain productivity remotely over time. You will discover a range of best practices and learn from other people’s experiences. Most importantly, you will understand the value of being open to ideas and trying new approaches you haven’t considered before.
- Identify what self-motivation means to you
- Understand what might block this process
- Create a plan to experiment with different approaches
- Identifying key values?
- What’s missing when you work from home way of working
- Finding new motivators
- What routines do you currently follow?
- Which ones do you want, or need, to keep?
- Eliminating or reducing unhelpful habits
- Planning the key steps?
- Getting started
- Maintaining momentum
- Cementing a new way of working
- Using rewards as motivators
- Gaining recognition
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.