Slipping into bad posture habits is easy to do when you don’t have a dedicated office or study at home. Undertaking informal or employer-led risk assessments is vital for creating a safe working environment.
You will identify causes of potential unsafe work practices and simple remedies that will prevent long-term problems. You will create safe working habits that you can share with work colleagues, friends and family who are also working remotely.
- Be able to carry out simple risk assessments
- Understand what can cause issues in a typical home working environment
- Create a plan to make immediate changes to protect you and those around you
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Knowing the law
- Increasing conscious awareness
- Understanding ergonomic principles
- Planning your dedicated study
- Getting creative when short of space
- What does your employer offer in terms of support?
- How will people around you support your safety?
- Generating safe routines
- Creating effective reminders
- Sharing best practice with others
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.