Managing remote or home workers takes more effort. This session is an opportunity to explore what makes it so different. It gives you the tools and techniques to do it more effectively.
You will identify what you need to do differently to successfully manage and create an environment of trust, confidence and regularity of dialogue for remote and home workers. You will discover ways to engage your team through different forms of communication, building trust, and setting clear expectations. You will leave the session with practical tools and techniques that will enable you to be more confident in your role as a manager of remote or home workers, and at the same time make their roles more productive, positive and rewarding.
- Find out more about why remote management is so very different
- Learn how to create the right environment
- Identify ways of using different communication tools to engage your people
- Understand the importance of the trust equation
- Work on ways of supporting people to deliver
- Why we do it – the business case, not just the public health argument
- Static v remote teams
- The challenge of distance and time
- Manager / worker or team / worker?
- The 3Cs of virtual management: Collaboration, Communication, Co-ordination
- Technology options
- Why, when, what
- The Media Richness model
- Case study scenario
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.