Overcome the challenges of time and space! Managing remote workers is different from managing those in the same building as you. It’s harder to successfully manage and create an environment of trust, confidence and regularity of dialogue. This session will give you ways to engage your team through different forms of communication, building trust, motivating and setting clear expectations. You’ll leave the session with better able to make remote working productive, positive and rewarding.
- Understand the essential principles underlying remote management
- Be able to adapt your approach to develop confidence and build trust working remotely
- Know when to use different communication tools to engage your people
- Appreciate better the factors that make remote management different
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- The 3Cs model for creating the pillars of a healthy remote team environment
- The importance of trust in a remote relationship
- Trust = Credibility + Reliability + Intimacy / Self-orientation
- Where are your ‘blind spots’ as a remote manager?
- Knowing which communication method to use when
- The media richness model
- Supporting people to deliver – case study
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.