Presenting with confidence is an essential business skill. Whether you’re delivering a client presentation or addressing an internal gathering, good presentation skills are crucial for success.
This session introduces the core skills you need to improve the impact, clarity and structure of your presentations. Master the physical factors, harnessing the power of non-verbal communication. Engage your audience. Structure your presentation for best results. Deal with questions more effectively. Boost your confidence. And learn to enjoy doing it!
- Have a benchmark for what powerful presenters do and don’t do
- Know which elements of delivery to focus on
- Understand how to plan and structure a presentation
- Be able to select content effectively
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- What makes a great presenter?
- Top tips for posture
- Structuring for maximum engagement (the A to B model):
- Know your starting point
- Know your end point
- Select your content
- Exercise: how would you structure a presentation to summarise this one?
- Summary of key learning points
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.