How can you get the best out of your people?
Every organisation has people who are high-performing with lots of potential for career progress. They also have under-performers who can often take up a lot of valuable management time as well as affecting the motivation of the rest of the team.
In this highly interactive session, you will learn how to manage and develop people at all levels of performance and achieve better results all round.
- Understand the importance of assessing performance potential
- Acquire strategies for dealing with different types of performance
- Be able to focus as much on your high achievers as on your under-performers
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- The cost of losing high performers
- The cost of keeping under-performers
- A clean and simple way of identifying the performance levels of the different people in your team
- High performers
- ‘With potential but lacking motivation’
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
‘Performance management’ is one of our most popular ‘modules’ and Scott Rumsey is one of our most popular trainers. See some of the feedback he’s had recently from delivering this module virtually:
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.