Based on tried and tested strategies, this webinar takes people through an exploration of how they can develop their own teams to reach their potential and become more effective.
- Understand the stages of team development and have greater awareness of their team’s maturity
- Have awareness of their own style as manager and how to adapt to meet the needs of their team
- Develop strategies to foster belonging and diversity in their team
- Know how to set direction and communicate with team members
- Have increased confidence in providing feedback and motivation to team members
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- Defining a team – what it looks like when teams work well, and when they don’t
- Exploring real-life examples
- Understanding dynamics and behaviours
- Showing how culture can increase team performance
- How to communicate with team members
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.