The most common reason for leaving a job is dissatisfaction with one’s manager. Being an effective, supportive and clear manager is crucial for ensuring staff retention, team motivation and happiness, and business success.
This engaging webinar explores ideal manager behaviours, helping you get the most out of your team by understanding what they need from you. This is an opportunity to explore management and leadership – and to ensure that you’re not the manager everyone wants to get away from!
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Learn about the different leadership styles – which one are you?
- Know how to manage performance effectively, on a daily basis
- Understand your management style and know how to flex your approach
- Find out why communicating expectations and standards upfront is essential
- When have you been really happy at work? Or really unhappy? What difference did your manager make?
- Benefits of great management to the individual, the manager, the organisation
- The importance of managing performance daily
- Why communicating expectations and standards upfront is essential
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.