We all need to influence and persuade others, but most of us have a limited range of strategies, so we’re not effective in certain situations or with certain people. But this is a skill that can be learnt – an essential skill for anyone in business. This interactive and engaging webinar will give you practical tools and techniques you can use immediately to get others to say ‘yes’ more often, to buy in to your ideas and to give you commitment.
- Understand the difference between influencing, persuading and manipulation – and why ethical behaviour is crucial
- Learn how to win people over by building rapport
- Learn how to build and maintain trust
- Be more aware of the impact your persuasion style has and be able to vary it as needed
- Develop a toolkit of approaches when influencing others
- Typical situations
- The difference between influencing, persuading and manipulation
- How behaving ethically helps foster sustainable working relationships
- Cialdini’s ‘6 Principles of Influence’
- The importance of rapport and connecting with others
- How trust plays a vital part in influencing others to buy your ideas
- Push or pull?
- The ‘broken record’ technique
- The Goldilocks technique
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.