This is a foundation session for anyone in business, from leaders to graduates, who needs to develop their confidence and clarity when having honest conversations and giving feedback.
It’s an opportunity to enhance your existing skills in having difficult conversations, structuring information in a non-emotive way, giving clear feedback and delivering messages with empathy and compassion. It will help you understand which types of conversation you struggle the most with – and how to manage them better.
- Have an understanding of what honest conversations are and why they’re important
- Be able to identify and manage your emotions
- Develop strategies for getting key messages across
- Enhance your ability to give feedback effectively
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- What is a difficult conversation?
- The role emotions play
- Where most conversations go wrong
- The A to B model for structuring your honest conversation
- The ladder model
- How to structure feedback using the see/saw model
- Case study
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.