Rational, problem-solving intelligence is not enough! You need EQ – the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them, and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions. Surprisingly, perhaps, this realisation has been one of the most important business developments in recent times.
This session will help you explore what it means for you and understand how to use it to make life easier, less stressful, more successful.
- Identify your own emotional intelligence ‘blind spots’
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence to bring out the best in others
- Be able to cope with disappointments, challenges and obstacles more effectively
- Know how to demonstrate empathy in a wide range of situations
- Discover how to ‘read’ the ‘silent messages’ other people send out
- Explore techniques for using emotional intelligence during difficult conversations
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- Where do emotions come from?
- The EQ model
- Awareness of others
- Relationship management
- Staying controlled and unflappable in time of stress and tension
- How to resolve disagreement and conflict easily and effectively
- Thinking clearly and staying focused when under pressure
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.