Embracing new ways of working creates opportunities for improving flexible work practices. It also has its challenges.
Whether we love or hate working remotely, the world of work has changed and with it comes a change in the way we look at work.
Balancing the collaborative benefits of working in the same physical space with the focussed time and increased life balance of working from home, hybrid working seems like the ideal option for staff and employers alike.
This practical and focused 120-minute webinar gives members of staff the opportunity to discuss with other colleagues what is working well, as well as the challenges some people face.
- Share best practice and challenges of working flexibly
- Understand strategies to communicate effectively with a hybrid team
- Explain key considerations for creating and maintaining effective work practices
- Develop prioritisation skills for remotely working
- Analyse levels of motivation and engagement and take action
- Work with colleagues to discuss the benefits and pitfalls of flexible working. Share experiences of the various challenges facing staff when not working in the same physical space as each other.
- How can we make a visit to the office a positive experience for everybody?
- Most people come to work to perform well but distractions, temptations and time wasters can affect our productivity and effectiveness.
- Working remotely means that we need to identify our work preferences and create habits that maximise our effectiveness.
- Developing our resilience whilst ensuring that we have time for family, social and relaxation. How can we structure our diaries and manage expectations to achieve sustainable work / life balance. How can we enforce these boundaries in a respectful way.
- Participants prepare their own plan on how to maximise hybrid working approaches in their own teams / organisation.
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.