Few people like change. Yet it’s always with us and we have to deal with it. We can make ourselves (and others) miserable trying to avoid it. Or we can embrace it.
This session explores why we might seek to avoid change and why we’re better off becoming advocates for it instead.
- Be aware of the Kübler-Ross change curve and know how to manage your emotions better
- Boost your confidence in your ability to deal with change effectively
- Understand the benefits of being a change agent
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- Why change is constant
- Why we react to change in the ways we do
- Stage 1: shock, numbness, denial
- Stage 2: fear, frustration/anger, depression
- Stage 3: understanding, acceptance, moving on
- Strategies for managing emotions
- The ‘transactional’ model of coping
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.