The heart and soul of the company is creativity and innovation.
So said Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger. And he’d know, being widely regarded as one of the world’s most innovative leaders.
We can all learn from Disney, whatever the nature of our businesses, whatever our individual roles.
- Understand how the brain shapes our approaches to creativity and innovation
- Be able to use creative techniques to produce new and innovative ideas
- Achieve results through 1% improvements and marginal gains
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- The role of creativity and innovation in business – not just in creative roles but in every role
- Left and right brain thinking
- The three brain networks and how they are key to the most creative thinking
- The Dreamer, the Realist and the Spoiler
- Brainstorming exercise
- Understanding the value of marginal gains
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.