Performance coaching develops people’s capabilities, improves effectiveness and enhances productivity. It also encourages ownership and responsibility, leading to staff being happier and more motivated.
Managers will leave this programme with lots of tools and techniques they can use immediately – together with increased confidence in their ability to develop people effectively.
- Understand the difference between coaching and training
- Recognise the value of using a coaching style on a daily basis
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Learn how to use the GROW model of coaching
- Boost your confidence in using your coaching skills as a manager
- An essential management skill
- Coaching and training – what’s the difference?
- Benefits of coaching to the individual, manager, organisation
- Effective questioning
- Effective listening
- Sir John Whitmore’s model
- Goal, Reality, Options, Way forward
- Personal action planning
- Next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.