Change is a given in any organisation today. You can choose to lead it, go along with it or ignore it – but the last of these options is not a route to success. The best approach is to be positive and proactive, whether that’s in a context of organisation-wide strategic-level transformational change, or whether it’s a question of making changes within the areas of the organisation that are within your direct control. This webinar will take you on a journey exploring your role in driving and supporting change, and the steps needed to bring about and deal with successful change.
- Understand your role in change and how everyone can initiate it
- Be aware of the Kübler-Ross change curve and know how to handle your and others’ emotions
- Understand John Kotter’s 8-step change model and relate it to the challenges you face
Designed as a highly interactive 45-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, or 60 minutes for groups of up to 12, or 90 minutes for groups of up to 20.
- Objectives and agenda
- Why change is constant
- Why it’s important to change
- Why change is essential for career success
- The change curve
- People’s typical behaviours and emotions at each stage of the change curve – both at work and at home
- What behaviours should leaders demonstrate at each stage?
- John Kotter’s 8 step model for dealing with change effectively
- Interactive case study
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection on next steps
- Planning for implementation of learning in the workplace
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.