The workplace is an exciting and sometimes challenging environment, where pace and expectation can affect our mental wellbeing. Managing the associated anxiety is an essential skill needed to succeed and thrive in today’s VUCA world.
Managing anxiety can feel like a real challenge when we don’t have the right tools.
In this 2 hour-workshop you will:
- Learn to recognise triggers, manage the thought-feeling response, cope physically/emotionally and break through self-defeating thought patterns with practical techniques.
- Learn how our resistance is the key to working with anxiety
You will discover:
- What your triggers are and how to manage them
- The David Rock Scarf framework to help you manage your threat system and stimulate your care response
- The Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and RAIN frameworks to interrupt looping
- How to apply basic mindfulness techniques to manage your mind better
- How to manage your inner critic
- An Emotional Freedom Technique for energy release
- How to work with your resistance
- Increased understanding of how anxiety works and how it impacts you
- More agency over your anxiety
- Greater self-awareness
- A toolbox of different techniques you can use anywhere to break the loop of thought and feeling response
David is a sought-after coach (BLF / ILM accredited), facilitator and consultant for his thinking and experience in building and transforming people, mindset and cultures. He has worked as a consultant and in-house for brands such as Sainsbury’s, The Financial Ombudsman and The Evening Standard in recent years and now works with his own clients and as an associate for Maximum Performance. He is also a mindfulness practitioner, NLP, Emergenetics and Enneagram trained. His primary purpose and what gets him out of bed of a morning is to create more human workplaces where people can thrive.
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.