A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day. Master the art of storytelling, learn to paint strong visual imagery and understand how to get your audience behind your ideas, no matter how audacious or complex they seem. A fun and challenging masterclass for those who need to shock, wow and captivate!
This workshop will help you:
- Understand what an audience needs from you
- Engage and inspire a team to perform
- Understand your personal style and how to use it
- Show passion in your delivery as well as clear insight to your subject
- Combat nerves, speak up and get your ideas heard
- Learn how to express yourself by standing out and impacting your audience
- Analyse the difference between communication that sticks, and information that gets forgotten
- Deliver a persuasive and memorable TED style presentation from a clear nine-step method
Ultimately, this workshop will provide you with a toolbox to deliver compelling and influential messages to the people you need to motivate.
Managers, graduates and team leaders have all benefited from this tried-and-tested programme.
This one-day workshop focuses on analysing performance techniques and developing presenting skills, for any face-to-face communication, whether you are presenting to a large group, a team meeting or just a one-on-one conversation. It is a challenging yet rewarding day which participants say is hugely enjoyable!
To allow sufficient time for all participants to get the benefit of one-to-one feedback from Susie on their presentations, we recommend restricting the group size to 8 each time.
This programme was designed, and is delivered, by one of our most popular trainers, Susie Ashfield.