A one-hour masterclass structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of an hour. Master the art of storytelling, learn to paint strong visual imagery and understand how to get your audience behind your ideas, no matter how audacious or complex they seem.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand what an audience needs from you
- Engage and inspire a team to perform
- Show passion in your delivery as well as clear insight to your subject
- Combat nerves, speak up and get your ideas heard
- Analyse the difference between communication that sticks, and information that gets forgotten
- Deliver a persuasive and memorable TED style presentation from a clear nine-step method
Ultimately, this webinar will provide you with a toolbox to deliver compelling and influential messages to people you need to motivate.
This one-hour webinar focuses on analysing performance techniques and developing presentation skills for any face-to-face communication, whether you are presenting to a large group, a team meeting or just a one-on-one conversation.
The webinar uses a number of TED talks to help make key points and participants are expected to engage fully with the material and to interact with the trainer during the webinar. Inevitably, however, the format does not allow the trainer to see the participants deliver any sample presentations and give one-to-one feedback, which would require a classroom-based workshop instead.
The webinar is usually delivered using Zoom or Skype for Business but we can work with other platforms as well if required.
This programme was designed, and is delivered, by one of our most popular trainers, Susie Ashfield.