Make your next day at work far more effective than your last!
This workshop will give you the opportunity to hold up the mirror and explore who you are and what you stand for, and how this plays out in your working relationships. We rarely get the chance (or we may not want to…) to step back and see how our values and beliefs are played out in the workplace.
By understanding your motivations and drivers it will enable you to enhance relationships and build rapport with those important to you to be successful.
This very practical workshop will help you:
- Understand why you do the things you do
- Know your values and why you stand up for them
- Define your ‘brand’ and know your value!
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Reflect on your career choices so far
- Look ahead to defining and meeting your goals (if you don’t have any, why not?!)
- Make the best use of developing your emotional intelligence
- Reduce stress by knowing what you need to let go of
- Know your unconscious bias
At some point in your life, you will question your existence and whether you are living the life you wanted to. You may be comparing yourself to others and feeling disappointed. You will have achieved success and failure. We all react differently. We are unique. Yet a lot of the time we don’t explore why things happen or our part in them. Why do others react to us in one way and others another? When we are in conflict with someone is it because we just don’t like them, or have they just challenged one of our values? Take time out to recharge and energise and be more confident at home and work as we strip away the interference from your mind and get clarity!
This one-day workshop is based around a series of exercises that are designed to get you to think about YOU! You will get the opportunity to work with others and share experiences and top tips. You will be reflecting on where you have come from and where you want to go – all the things we don’t have time for in the workplace.
This workshop was designed, and is delivered, by Cyrus Cooper, Managing Director of Maximum Performance and author of Brilliant Workshops.