As with most things in life, knowing the theory is one thing, but putting it into practice can be quite another. Much has been written about leadership and there are many theories and models out there.
This very practical one-day course will give you an overview of the theory but the main focus is on:
- helping you understand your own natural leadership style
- practical learning to help you to become a more effective leader
You will leave the day able to:
- Recognise the traits and characteristics of good leaders
- Appreciate the differences between leadership and management
- Understand your preferred leadership style and the impact it might have on others
- Practice the core elements of good leadership
- Understand what style of leadership is appropriate for different situations and people
- Use your coaching and delegation skills to better effect
- Initiate – and implement – a personal development action plan
Above all, the workshop will help you fulfil your desire and determination to inspire the people you lead to greater levels of achievement.
Anyone in a leadership role.
This one-day workshop focuses on creating awareness, developing attitudes and beliefs and embedding newly acquired skills and behaviours as habits. It is highly interactive, very powerful – and great fun!