Agile, hybrid, remote, virtual workplaces… the new Ways of Working that we’re all becoming familiar with are presenting a new challenge for our managers. As our expectations of work change so must we adapt to managing different Ways of Working. As managers we need to have the right skills, tools and techniques to successfully lead our teams in this new work environment.
This workshop explores the key aspects to successfully lead teams that have adopted different Ways of Working. It is a practical session, blending group discussions and exercises with expert trainer input. You will come away with a clear understanding of how to navigate the agile working world as a manager and an action plan to implement this effectively.
- Understand the case for adopting new Ways of Working (WoW) and the forms this can take
- Learn methods for developing resilience in a remote working environment for you and your team members
- Discuss practical approaches to motivation and engagement to achieve effective results
- Understand a range of methods and approaches to support your teams with differing WoW
- Formulate a personal action plan to take back and implement at work
This session is suitable for line managers of all experience levels.
A highly practical one-day workshop (seven hours, including mid-morning and afternoon breaks and a lunch break) for a group of up to 12 people.
Amanda is always the first port of call for public service and VCSE clients. She is an extremely popular trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant with an in-depth understanding of what it means to work in the public and VCSE sectors.
- Setting the scene – your vision and approach
- The case for different WoW
- The external environment and current landscape
- Overview of different WoW and their benefits
- Developing and sustaining resilience in this new environment – for ourselves and our team members
- Managing people’s development and performance to outcomes
- Making WoW work – identifying motivation and engagement approaches
- Supporting people in a virtual work environment through empowerment, delegation and positive communication
- Addressing my management style and adapting my approach
- Exploring how to create an environment of trust and support
- Review learning and personal action planning
To discuss which workshops would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.