This workshop takes a fresh approach to how we use our time and challenges the belief that we don’t always have enough time.
It’s participative and interactive and includes peer group discussion and ideas sharing. It aims to enable participants to organise and use their time more effectively by applying the different ideas, tools and thinking to their own situations.
Practical tools and ideas are shared, to deal with thieves of time from a different perspective. The session ends with a ‘time hack’ that encourages participants to work together to find solutions to time challenges at work.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognise the barriers to effective use of time and have actions to deal with them
- Explain how their mindset affects how they use time and have better ways to deal with less helpful habits
- Use some new tools and techniques to tackle time thieves
- ‘Time hack’ using some tried-and-tested up-to-date ideas
- Formulate an action plan to take back to work
This session is appropriate to all managers and staff, at all levels.
A highly practical half-day workshop (three hours) for a group of up to 12 people.
Amanda is always the first port of call for public service and VCSE clients. She is an extremely popular trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant with an in-depth understanding of what it means to work in the public and VCSE sectors.
Complete the ‘Time Thieves’ questionnaire (it only takes seven minutes), score it and bring it with you to the session.
- Thinking about our personal challenges
- Learning objectives
- Are you in time or through time?
- Exploring your unconscious relationship with time and how good habits can work for you
- Call to action – committing to taking some time back
- ‘Time thieves’ – exploring the results of the pre-workshop questionnaire
- How to deal with the roots of your time thieves
- ‘Time hack’ – peer group task
- Personal action planning
To discuss which workshops would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.