Learning to be resilient remains vitally important for our wellbeing as we emerge from the pandemic and as remote and more flexible ways of working are set to continue. In times of uncertainty it is more essential than ever that we look after ourselves and safeguard our wellbeing and emotional fitness.
This workshop aims to help anybody who would like to strengthen their resilience or would just like to tap into some ways of managing their wellbeing more effectively at work. Techniques are based upon up-to-date, evidence-based approaches that will enable you to learn a range of ways to optimise your personal resilience.
You will identify what you need to do differently to maintain your wellbeing and prioritise your personal resilience in your working environment. You can discover ways to deal with challenges, such as negative emotions and feelings of overwhelm to help your mental fitness.
- Understand what resilience is and where it comes from
- Learn about approaches, models and practical actions that can be used to boost resilience and help you manage your wellbeing
- Formulate an action plan for improving personal resilience and wellbeing back at work
This session is appropriate to all managers and staff, at all levels.
A highly practical half-day workshop (three hours) for a group of up to 12.
Amanda is always the first port of call for public service and VCSE clients. She is an extremely popular trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant with an in-depth understanding of what it means to work in the public and VCSE sectors.
- Use a checklist of resilience challenges to identify the ones personal to you.
- Think of a resilience role model and what makes/made them resilient.
- Learning objectives
- Activities exploring what resilience is
- What are the skills and behaviours a resilient person needs?
- Understanding what your resilience challenges are as the pointers to what to work on
- Explore a practical model of resilience and its four foundations
- Work with peers to action plan for confidence-building
- How to spot what triggers negative thoughts and how they lead to negative emotions – the ABC Tool
- Approaches to deal with different aspects of resilience and wellbeing – thoughts v facts, ABCDE
- ‘Do Five Things Well’ – setting you on the path to better resilience and wellbeing back at work
- Further resources, support and tools
- Personal action planning
To discuss which workshops would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.