The ability to influence others is a life skill but also one that has never been so critically useful at work. This half-day workshop is for you if you want to apply models of behavioural change that work and enable you to influence positively and ethically.
The session will set you on the road to discover what you need to be able to think and do, that will help you take people with you. This involves learning a personal technique and a management model you can tailor to the situation you are in and help you make sure you use the right skills and behaviours to influence well.
- Learn about some influencing styles and methods and how to use them in influencing situations
- Understand which skills and behaviours to use to be a more effective influencer
- Have greater confidence in situations where you need to influence someone
- Formulate an action plan to take back and implement at work
This session is appropriate to all managers at any level and those who wish to influence others upwards, such as elected members.
A highly practical half-day workshop (three hours) for a group of up to 12 people. Includes a mid-session break.
Amanda is always the first port of call for public service and VCSE clients. She is an extremely popular trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant with an in-depth understanding of what it means to work in the public and VCSE sectors.
Bring an image to the workshop of an exemplar influencer with a headline that explains your choice.
- Learning objectives
- Self-assess your influencing capabilities
- What is successful influencing?
- Skills and behaviours for success
- A personal technique to increase influencing effectiveness
- Five Influencing Styles Model
- Call to action – committing to a plan to use the model with someone you aim to influence
- Personal action planning
To discuss which workshops would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.