A ‘level three’ programme, designed for those with a reasonable level of experience making presentations. Participants should already feel confident about their presentation skills but want to explore the TED style and add real audience engagement power to their content and delivery.
The focus of this training is to enhance pre-existing skills around public speaking. In terms of personal development, the session will guarantee a significant improvement in the communication and leadership skills of each participant. This workshop is structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. It is designed help participants improve or create the content for a high-impact talk, presentation or speech in the TED style.
This workshop is designed to help participants to:
- Develop or re-write material and sound bites designed to make your key message clear
- Maximise your ability to support your team with their communication
- Create a compelling communication style, in a way that exudes authority, charisma and rapport
- Reconstruct complex content to become accessible and tangible statements
- Understand how to prepare for a pitch
- Prepare yourself for ‘curve ball’ questions and learn techniques to combat hostile or provocative audiences
- Set clear and measurable objectives to ensure you are consistently performing at your best
Level 3 (experienced presenters).
A one-day programme. Delivered virtually (preferably via Zoom) or face-to-face.
Maximum group size of 8 (6 recommended).
‘Trainer was fantastic!’
‘Great experience! I really liked the speaker. The course was supported by brilliant examples, and the subject was given in an interesting way.’
‘Do it! Presenting is not as scary as you think. This course is phenomenal.’
‘Different, fresh, uplifting.’
‘Breath of fresh air.’
‘It’s more than just presentation skills, it’s a new way of thinking about work and life!’
‘Great tools for improving presentations and public speaking.’
‘Excellent – knowledgeable, engaging, memorable…’
‘Fantastic, really engaging. Everything she mentioned she was doing and it was really interesting to see. Used her voice amazingly and very engagingly.’
‘Superb, compelling, authentic. Great knowledge, confidence, style and patience.’
‘Engaging, insightful, excellent at what she does.’
‘Pitched perfectly to the attendees.’
‘Brilliant! Really engaging. Clear and informative, a subject expert, conveys confidence.’
‘Trainer of the year.’
‘Someone I would love to listen to again.’
If you’ve got any requirements at all around presentation skills – whether that’s for an in-house training programme for a group of people, a bite-sized session, one-to-one coaching or a keynote conference presentation – then please just give us a call on 01582 463460 to talk it through.