A ‘level two’ programme, designed to motivate managers, team leaders and senior level employees to deliver compelling and influential messages.
The focus of this session is to develop skills around delivering compelling and concise messages. In terms of personal development, this course will guarantee a significant improvement in the communication and leadership skills of each attendee. This workshop is structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking, and it is designed to empower the participants to become more compelling and confident in their style of presenting.
This workshop is designed to help participants to:
- Create a delivery that focuses on the needs and expectations of the client
- Manage key moments in the presentation
- Increase confidence under pressure through a cognitive approach for handling challenging situations
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and self-awareness when communicating
- Create a compelling presentation style in a way that exudes authority, charisma and control
- Respond to difficult or unexpected questions with authority and insight
- Set clear and measurable ongoing objectives to ensure you are consistently performing at your best
Level 2 (team leaders, managers, senior managers).
A one-day programme. Delivered virtually (preferably via Zoom) or face-to-face.
Maximum group size of 12 (8 recommended).
‘Trainer was fantastic!’
‘Great experience! I really liked the speaker. The course was supported by brilliant examples, and the subject was given in an interesting way.’
‘Do it! Presenting is not as scary as you think. This course is phenomenal.’
‘Different, fresh, uplifting.’
‘Breath of fresh air.’
‘It’s more than just presentation skills, it’s a new way of thinking about work and life!’
‘Great tools for improving presentations and public speaking.’
‘Excellent – knowledgeable, engaging, memorable…’
‘Fantastic, really engaging. Everything she mentioned she was doing and it was really interesting to see. Used her voice amazingly and very engagingly.’
‘Superb, compelling, authentic. Great knowledge, confidence, style and patience.’
‘Engaging, insightful, excellent at what she does.’
‘Pitched perfectly to the attendees.’
‘Brilliant! Really engaging. Clear and informative, a subject expert, conveys confidence.’
‘Trainer of the year.’
‘Someone I would love to listen to again.’
If you’ve got any requirements at all around presentation skills – whether that’s for an in-house training programme for a group of people, a bite-sized session, one-to-one coaching or a keynote conference presentation – then please just give us a call on 01582 463460 to talk it through.