We’re all faced with more competing demands on our time than ever before. But do we even know where our time goes?
Knowing how we spend it is the first step towards being able to control how we spend it. What non-essential activities can you drop? If there are things you can’t drop, how can you manage them better? How can you be more intentional about how you run your day?
This is an opportunity to explore different approaches to time and priority management. How can you manage interruptions better? How can you structure your day around your peak energy moments? How can you make your life easier by using the compass, not the clock?
- Explain the essential principles of time management
- Explore how they can use their time so that it better aligns with their goals
- Identify ways of using different planning tools to stay on track
- Articulate the importance of being proactive and avoiding firefighting
- Understand how to apply different strategies in a series of typical workplace situations
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.