In a 24/7 world we are exposed to stress from many different angles. Handled well, this can boost our performance; handled badly, it can have a real impact on our wellbeing.
We all need to be able to manage different stresses and pressures if we are to think clearly, make the right decisions and avoid unnecessary stress and worry. This workshop explores the best way of doing that, giving you a range of strategies to use, based on a number of proven models and approaches. It will help you understand your stress and pressure points, develop your resilience and move towards mental toughness and ‘grit’.
- Understand the nature of stress and its impact on our lives
- Learn how to turn stress to your advantage
- Understand the ‘Control / Support / Demand’ model and be able to use it to achieve healthy work/life balance
- Understand how mindfulness can help you manage your personal reactions to stress
- Develop strategies for increasing your resilience, toughness and self-care
- Find out how to develop your coping mechanisms
- Learn how to deal with pressured situations more effectively
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.