Managing remote workers takes more effort. This programme is an opportunity to explore what makes it so different and gives you the tools and techniques to do it more effectively.
You will identify what you need to do differently to successfully manage and create an environment of trust, confidence and regularity of dialogue for remote workers. You will discover ways to engage your team through different forms of communication, to build trust, to motivate and to set clear expectations. You will leave with practical tools and techniques that will enable you to be more confident in your role as a manager of remote workers, and at the same time make their roles more productive, positive and rewarding.
- Explain the essential principles underlying remote management
- Explore different communication styles and how they affect successful communication
- Adapt your approach to develop confidence and build trust working remotely
- Identify ways of using different communication tools to engage their staff
- Appreciate the importance of positivity to motivate and engage remote team members
- Understand how to apply coaching methods to remote conversations
- Know how to build and support remote team formation
- Be able to support and develop your teams for success
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.