Every organisation has people who are high-performing with lots of potential for career progress.
They also have under-performers who can often take up a lot of valuable management time as well as affecting the motivation of the rest of the team.
In this highly practical and interactive course, you will learn how to continue to develop and stretch high achievers and manage under-performers effectively.
Addressing some of the common causes of under-performance and lack of motivation will help everyone in your team, free up your own time, allow you to spend more time with your good- and high-performers, and help you achieve better results all round.
- Understand the components of good and bad performance
- Be able to assess the performance levels of your direct reports
- Learn some strategies for dealing with different types of under-performance
- Be able to get the most out of high-achievers
- Understand the role competencies play in assessing performance and communicating it
- Be able to set clear goals and communicate them effectively
- Boost your confidence in managing performance
See some of the great feedback we’ve had for ‘Performance management’:
- ‘Scott was very good.’
- ‘Useful tips for managing performance and different individuals.’
- ‘Covers the essentials in a short course.’
- ‘A light-paced workshop that makes you think further about how to change performance and how to have that conversation, trying to identify better what reasons could be behind a bad performance, how to interpret certain behaviours, etc.’
- ‘Knowledgeable and experienced trainer.’
- ‘Very knowledgeable trainer. Professional.’
- ‘Engaging trainer who kept the focus.’
And for the lead trainer, Scott Rumsey:
- ‘Outstanding presentation.’
- ‘Scott was awesome – he managed the chat extremely well and made everyone feel part of a community who felt comfortable to share. Thank you.’
- ‘Scott is brilliant.’
- ‘Another excellent course run by Scott – thank you.’
- ‘Scott has a great, great presentation style, experienced and knowledgeable.’
- ‘I always enjoy Scott’s sessions. This was a great light bite of a fascinating subject.’
- ‘For such a short time lots was covered. Scott always makes you feel special. Thank you.’
- ‘A really lively informative session in a short space of time. Really liked Scott as a presenter – very engaging for a large group over Zoom!’
- ‘Really enjoy Scott’s style of presentation and his honesty when giving personal examples of situations.’
- ‘Very well structured, insightful and informative. Best web session I have attended anywhere this year – Scott is a talented virtual facilitator.’
- ‘Scott is great, lovely session!’
- ‘Excellent presenter.’
- ‘Scott is always really informative and encourages active debate.’
- ‘Great webinar as always – Scott Rumsey is both knowledgeable and skilled in managing to convey so much in a brief session.’
- ‘The trainer was really upbeat and inspiring – I came away feeling uplifted and motivated to get more organised!’
- ‘Really enjoyed it, useful hints and tips – Scott has been brilliant as ever.’
- ‘Really good interactive session. BRILLIANT! Scott is lovely!’
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.