Every organisation has people who are high-performing with lots of potential for career progress.
They also have under-performers who can often take up a lot of valuable management time as well as affecting the motivation of the rest of the team.
In this highly practical and interactive course, you will learn how to continue to develop and stretch high achievers and manage under-performers effectively.
Addressing some of the common causes of under-performance and lack of motivation will help everyone in your team, free up your own time, allow you to spend more time with your good- and high-performers, and help you achieve better results all round.
- Understand the components of good and bad performance
- Be able to assess the performance levels of your direct reports
- Learn some strategies for dealing with different types of under-performance
- Be able to get the most out of high-achievers
- Understand the role competencies play in assessing performance and communicating it
- Be able to set clear goals and communicate them effectively
- Boost your confidence in managing performance
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.