Some of us spend a large proportion of our working lives in meetings – and much of this time is wasted.
That’s why good chairing skills are crucial. This practical and engaging programme shows how skillful chairing can steer a meeting to a successful conclusion, saving considerable time and significantly boosting efficiency.
- Be able to manage and chair meetings even more effectively and efficiently
- Know how to make the most of the ‘before’, ‘during’ and ‘after’ phases of the meeting
- Understand how to stimulate and facilitate discussion to maximise engagement
- Know how to make sure contributions are heard and taken note of
- Know how to clearly define the purpose of a meeting, and prepare a realistic agenda
- Be able to handle negative, time-wasting and disruptive behaviours effectively
- Know how to get a meeting off to a good start and ‘stamp your mark’ on it
- Learn how to manage conference call meetings in a way that keeps people’s attention
- Know how to ensure actions are recorded and followed up
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.