Rational, problem-solving intelligence is not enough.
You need EQ – the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them, and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions – as well.
Surprisingly, perhaps, this realisation has been one of the most important business developments in recent times. This session will help you explore what it means for you and understand how to use it to make your life easier, less stressful, more successful.
- Get to grips with the different elements of emotional intelligence and appreciate their importance
- Identify your own emotional intelligence ‘blind spots’
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence to bring out the best in others
- Be able to cope with disappointments, challenges and obstacles more effectively
- Know how to demonstrate empathy in a wide range of situations
- Discover how to ‘read’ the ‘silent messages’ other people send out and know what they’re really saying
- Find out how to give emotionally intelligent feedback that people can take on more easily
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.