Change happens! It’s pointless trying to ignore it or resist it – neither of these is an effective strategy for making your life easier or furthering your career.
We all need to embrace change positively. But that’s easier said than done. This workshop will help. It’s an opportunity to understand how we’re all affected by change in different ways and to explore a range of possible responses to it. You’ll leave the session with practical tools and techniques that enable you to embrace change in a way that promotes and sustains success, both organisationally and personally.
- Understand why most people find change challenging when they have limited control over it
- Be aware of the Kübler-Ross change curve and know how to manage your emotions better
- Understand how people cope with change differently and the strategies they use
- Recognise the role beliefs play in resisting and embracing change and how to reframe limiting beliefs
- Know what you can do to support change initiatives and think creatively to make things work
- Be more aware of the need for change and the role you can play in challenging the status quo
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.