In an era of rapid change, organisations need their staff to be creative and innovative.
This isn’t just a matter of what we do but of how we do it – creativity is just as much a feature of ‘boring’ management process flows as ‘exciting’ product development. This means creativity and innovation aren’t simply nice-to-have skills – they’re essential for success at every level in every organisation.
While some people seem ‘naturally’ creative, in reality innovative thinking can be developed by anyone. This workshop provides a great introduction to the creative process. You’ll learn how to challenge existing thinking and generate new ideas – and how to make sure the best of them are captured and implemented.
- Discover techniques to create new ways of thinking
- Understand how the brain shapes our approaches to creativity and innovation
- Learn some creative techniques for generating new and innovative ideas
- Develop your work through 1% improvements and marginal gains
- Know how to help foster a culture of creativity and innovation
- Be able to take an agile approach to implementing ideas
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.