Master the tools and techniques you need to communicate effectively, confidently and professionally in the workplace, whether writing emails, speaking over the phone (including conference calls) or meeting others face-to-face.
Learn how to express yourself even more concisely, precisely and clearly with a keen focus on knowing what you want to achieve, understanding the audience and considering the context.
The workshop focuses on the more challenging situations, such as when you need to be assertive, deliver bad news or win others over to your point of view.
- Learn how to select the appropriate communication medium (email, telephone or face-to-face)
- Be able to organise and express messages relevant to the audience, objective and context
- Know how to communicate more clearly, precisely and concisely in a range of situations
- Practise new techniques to enhance your communication in the workplace
- Understand how best to ask questions to establish needs and relevant information
- Appreciate the impact of assumptions and know how to eradicate them
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.