Performance coaching develops people’s capabilities, improves effectiveness and enhances productivity.
It also encourages ownership and responsibility, leading to staff being happier and more motivated.
Managers will leave this programme with lots of tools and techniques they can use immediately – together with increased confidence in their ability to develop people effectively.
- Understand what coaching is and isn’t
- Recognise the value of using a coaching style on a daily basis
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Practise giving and receiving feedback using coaching
- Know how to adapt your coaching style to match individual needs
- Learn how to use the GROW model of coaching
- Using structures to create new habits or behaviours
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness module would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.