Change is a given in any organisation today. You can choose to lead it, go along with it or ignore it – but the last of these options is not a route to success.
The best approach is to be positive and proactive, whether that’s in a context of organisation-wide strategic-level transformational change, or whether it’s a question of making changes within the areas of the organisation that are within your direct control.
This engaging and interactive workshop will take you on a journey exploring your role in driving and supporting change, the impact of change on the human brain, and the steps needed to bring about successful change.
- Understand your role in change
- Be more aware of the need to challenge the status quo
- Know how to maximise the value and power of the ‘aggregation of marginal gains’
- Understand that most people find change challenging when they have limited control over it
- Be aware of the Kübler-Ross change curve and know how to handle your and others’ emotions
- Understand John Kotter’s 8-step change model and relate it to the challenges you face
- Recognise the power of managing your own emotional state and that of other stakeholders
- Boost your confidence in getting buy-in and commitment to your suggestions
To discuss which management and personal effectiveness modules would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.