This interactive session focuses on the key cultural traits of the Germans and how to avoid the most common pitfalls when doing business with German companies or when working with German colleagues.
If you want to go beyond the stereotypes and really understand the German approach to business relationships, negotiations, or meetings, you need to attend this module.
Useful tips and experience-sharing make this session highly practical and easy to implement.
Prerequisite: having attended the introductory session on ‘Understanding cultural difference’.
- Understand key aspects of the German working culture
- Learn how to adapt your communication and negotiation styles
- Be aware of pitfalls when dealing with the Germans
- Build a personal action plan to implement learning in the workplace
A highly interactive 90-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, this module alternates short classroom-style explanations with smaller-group / peer discussions and exercises, and individual reflection and planning.
Tatjana van de Kamp is an experienced cross-cultural training consultant and coach. Having lived and worked in several cultures in Europe and the Americas she aims to helping individuals and teams communicate successfully with each other as well as with partners in other cultures.
With a solid background in business and work psychology as well as management experiences she has facilitated and coached many professionals and managers in mostly corporate environments.
- Objectives and agenda
- Quick review of culture and its components
- The value of being able to reflect key cultural differences
- Key aspects of the ‘German way’ of working
- Experience-sharing and individual challenges
- Examples of adapting behaviour in typical business and social situations
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection and sharing of next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.