This interactive session focuses on the key cultural traits of the Czechs and how to avoid the most common pitfalls when doing business in Czech.
If you want to recognise the stereotypes, go beyond them and really understand the Czech approach to business relationships, negotiations, or meetings, you need to attend this module.
Useful tips and experience-sharing make this session highly practical and easy to implement.
Prerequisite: having attended the introductory session on ‘Understanding cultural difference’.
- Understand key aspects of the Czech working culture
- Learn how to adapt your communication and negotiation styles
- Be aware of dos and don’ts when dealing with the Czechs
- Build a personal action plan to implement learning in the workplace
A highly interactive 90-minute webinar for groups of 6 to 8, this module alternates short classroom-style explanations with smaller-group / peer discussions and exercises, and individual reflection and planning.
Petra Simkova has been working as a multi-lingual trainer and coach since 2002. Her clients include multinational companies for whom she works across Europe, specialising in communication, collaboration, team-leadership and business etiquette.
- Objectives and agenda
- Quick review why it is important to be aware of cultural differences and why you need to understand them
- Key aspects of the ‘Czech way’ that generally surprise newcomers
- Typical Czech attitudes – and the historical reasons for them
- Experience-sharing and individual challenges
- Examples of suggested behaviour in typical business and social situations
- Summary of key learning points
- Reflection and sharing of next steps
To discuss which webinars would best suit you, just give us a call on 01582 463460 and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.